Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Replenishing the well...

I'm not sure how to go about doing this...

Part of me thinks I should reach out/connect more and that might help with boosting how I feel.  Like removing myself/reducing my interaction with others might not be helping.  Then again another part of me is like 'this is how you got brought down'.  LOL, however now that I wrote that out, I think I can see where the issue is.  It matters WHO I'm connecting with.  Not everyone you interact with will uplift you, some people are downers and not to say there's anything wrong with that.  And sometimes when I'm bumming it's nice to have company.  But I'd much rather have someone share some good news going on in their life that I can get excited or swoon over.  And this past weekend I think I just got hit with so much at one time my good juju reserves got obliterated.   I also think MN isn't helping either...

Typically I like my quiet time.  Read for leisure, maybe see a movie, a GOOD restful nap, having an uber present moment of wonder... BUT I think part of my problem right now is that I'm not letting up or allowing myself too much free time since I have these deadlines I've set out for myself.  Then again something has to give.  Was at work until about 8ish tonight and I'm just super tired right now, so much brain energy given to knocking out several task plus one that's involving some craziness within excel.  I eventually had to let that one go and just leave.  Will pick it up in the morning with a rested mind.

Speaking of adhering to deadlines I did get in another index card during my lunch hour today which was great.  Again I'm in that portion of TYW where things are just happening and happening quickly.  I still think I'll probably need to take a day off if I want to achieve completing the index card prep by 2/28.

Couple random things:
- tried out a vegan cheese last night in my broccoli and liked it :)
- many thanks to the various YouTube 'how to' videos... I know in the past I've gone there for knitting, household fixes, braids, and etc but yesterday I used it for a laptop issue

At any rate, going to try to get in a bit of writing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment