Friday, February 15, 2019

Ambitious Long Weekend Plans

So today I WFH due to the weather heading this way.  Plus it was Friday and was hoping it'd be light that I could make my hair appointment.

Well always expect the unexpected.  Got hit with a bunch of stuff this morning and didn't get to the one thing I told someone I'd get to by COB today (as it was yesterday I spoke to them during a meeting).  Got roped into an ad hoc call to talk through some things that needed to be rushed through and just uh...

At any rate as I was making a list and reading up on some things where I could squeeze it in I decided to not slack this weekend and make it an ambitious one.  That said I'm going to try not to give myself flack if I don't see it through.  I at least accomplished one of them today by writing/adding 10 pages to the script I've been working on (and I LOVE how I ended it/wrapped up what I dubbing the pilot episode).

Long weekend goals include:
- add 10 pages to screenplay/script
- finish two books by 2/17 (The Shuddering & TDDoEF)
- remove/go through 2-4 boxes in office
- edit prep (4-6 hours)
- work on dresser/drawers
- make updates to site

Looking at the list it doesn't seem ambitious but me reading two books in a weekend consumes a lot of time in of itself since I'm a slow reader.  But we'll see.  Plus editing prep -_-  I really need to put some hours toward TYW.  Looking at my trackers I have over 40 hours (maybe over 50 actually) for TYWL so far this year but only 8 for TYW.  Editing is such a task but I can't keep stalling...

I'm also going to try to work out a vegan meal plan for the week.  Looking through a cookbook now and hoping to make a plan and stick to it since I know I need to start working in my health goals for the year (as I've been slacking in that area).  Perhaps for the second quarter I'll really hone in on it, make it the big goal...?

At any rate, about to watch a bit of Blackish and enjoy the banana bread I made tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment