Monday, February 18, 2019

Long Weekend To Do... Fail

Well it's cool.  I'm okay that I definitely didn't get through half my list. BUT  there's still 10 days left of February left.  I need to make my focus on the index cards.

Why is revision/editing so hard  :(

I am going to get through this.  Possibly kicking and screaming.  There's a writing event tomorrow that I may try to attend since I broke through and made progress with TYW that first time (where as last weekend I did about 1500 words for my script).

On another note it was nice to just sit in for the most of the day and just read.  I did have to do some laundry and do a couple errands (pick up the kids) but for the most part I was in.  And honestly it's nice to just be able to spend hours get caught in a story.  So while I finished "The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein", I did not get through "The Shuddering".  So I'll be reading it tonight and tomorrow.  Or maybe just veg for the evening after I get a bit of writing in.

Totally forgot to mention, aside from the various table talks yesterday, church service was also good and part of the message was about one of the Anansi African folklores.  I'm going to have to reacquaint myself with those stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment