Saturday, February 16, 2019

Ambitious weekend off to rough start...


This will be uber quick as I'm sleepy.  Been a long day.

But didn't hit anything on my list today for a few reasons :(

However, tomorrow is a new day and we're supposed to get snow.  So here's hoping for a snow day as that'll likely mean I stay off the roads.  Though even if it doesn't I'll just plan on packing my book along with me and reading it wherever I squat.

Doubtful I'll be able to read two books in one day but I'll definitely try.

Off to get in a small bit of writing to maintain the daily habit.  I'll need to find something new to write since I don't think I'll attempt an index card tonight.  Might just do a drabble.  Though the script has been on my mind with adding to it or doing the next episode... Maybe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment