Friday, February 1, 2019

Happy February

It's the first day of February and prior to sitting down to write this entry I felt so unmotivated.

Like there's something to be said when you finish a task and then you're just feeling like 'wahh?'  I definitely have other projects/goals.  But my first quarter goal was my aunt's site and since the first stab of that is done part of me is like 'can I take a break'?  I mean I finished the first draft of TYWL in January too.  January was hella productive.

And it's for that reason I thought to slack.  Like I've written and blogged every day since the start of the new year.  But February is a new month and I could already see my momentum waning.  So I sat down and looked at some scripts today.  I'm still going to go for my Feb writing goal regarding 30 pages to a script, it won't be anything finished but at least I'll try.  Plus I need something to keep me writing so I can stay on track for 150k goal (since I'm ahead of it currently).

Normally I'd post a weekend to do list but this weekend I'm just going to focus on maintaining and not shoot for anything writing related outside of the minimum plus there's some house stuff I'd like tackle this weekend.

At any rate I need to do a page ish each day to hit my February writing goal.  I also extended my editing prep.  I think I did at least get 10 hours in last month (or maybe not) but this month I really need to try to finish my revision index cards.

Outside of writing I watched both Fyre Festival documentaries (HULU and Netflix).  And there was a mix of anger and hurt, probably more so hurt, on behalf of those workers who really got the short end of the stick.  Then I had this dream to do like a GoFundMe or some sort of charity to raise money to pay those workers.  Though there probably is something out there... will have to check.

Okay I think I may be rambling... Off to write ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment