Thursday, February 28, 2019

A really short post...

Since it's the last day of February I figure I'd do a high level look at the progress made this month:
- # of posts in which I say I'm tired 30... so tired that I added some days to the month, lol

No, but seriously, a quick summation:
- Did 30 pages toward a script (might hit 40 pages tonight)
-  Got in about 43 hours of writing work for the month
-  I got in about 15 (maybe 1 or 2 more) index prep cards for TYW
-  I finished reading 3 books this month
- Did some writing related activity nearly every day (27 of 28)
- Hit my Feb word count goal last night
- Had 2 meatless days for the month (second one is in commencement now, lol)

Trying to make it through this day but feeling stressed to the point that I do want to hop in someone's drive-thru.  But also tired and cranky too (from having gotten home, got settled, only to have to go back out).

Also I'm really not feeling this Season's Choice black bean burger.

I don't know.  I think the longer I stay up, the more I'll be tempted to run back out again -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment