Monday, February 25, 2019

Another index card down...

I took a late lunch today and worked on another chapter of TYW.  Some ideas are coming together as far as how to hone in on the second draft.  And its funny that as I write out plot holes or things I'm questioning (like what's blah blah's story...) that I might not have known the answer to it at the time but now I have more info about this world.  Still not all the pieces, probably enough to be dangerous but I do imagine I'll be sinking more into it as I work on this second draft and eventually pick up the book 2.

I'll probably be in this world for a few months...

At any rate when reading TYW after a certain chapter it all just sort of goes down hill and the pace is quick.  Now that I've completed the card for ch. 21 I think I might be ramping up for that part.  Sill hoping to finish these cards out within the next few days.

I still had one other thing I wanted to finish before the end of February but I don't' think I will (unless I take the next couple days off).

In non-writing updates...  it's nice to hear from friends that you haven't heard from in a while.  With this sudden bout of being down/moody/frustrated/anxious and whanot I opted to hunker down and focus on writing.  But a few things came through today that made me smile w/ happiness (for someone else).  I still feel the need to hunker down and focus (as well as work on replenishing my well) but seeing other's people good news/updates helped ^_^

I forgot to post a visual of my work effort yesterday (spread out at StL BreadCo)



No comments:

Post a Comment