Saturday, February 2, 2019

Fly-by Post

Today was pretty busy.  This will be a fairly quick entry.

I had a momentary point in my day where I thought I might create a to do list but then stopped myself.

That said I did get some things done today which I think are worth mentioning:
- Finally took down my Christmas tree (I know.. super late... but still doesn't beat the one year I kept it up 'til April) /laziness
- Got the oven fixed
- Met up with my aunt to go over the site (it took a bit longer than I thought, but we had about 4 hour worth of going over it)… I have some changes/updates I'll make to it tomorrow
- Went on my first date in like 4-5 years!

And I'm super tired.  For whatever reason I have a headache.  I think pre date stress, worry, and anxiousness is hitting.  Makes for great writing fodder especially whenever I revise my romance novel.

Off to do some very light writing before I pass out for the night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment