Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Script Writing

This is legit a mental challenge but I did make a breakthrough.  It just meant a lot of hours dedicated to just it.

That said script writing doesn't seem to have the same pantsing quality that one can do when noveling.  And this might be because I'm not used to it, maybe people who do this more frequently are accustomed to not knowing the whole story and able to write.  With a novel I'm comfortable in this realm.  With writing a script I'm definitely having some struggles despite the content/what I ultimately decided to go with as far as my story.

At any rate going to try to add a page tonight and then head to bed since I need to be up early for another appointment.  Had one this morning and another tomorrow for a relative, both eye related.

I also unintentionally fasted for almost 24 hours.  I used to be good about doing so at least once a week and definitely had a reminder of those hours when one can become ravenous and slightly delirious (you're so hungry everything sounds good).

/ramble

No comments:

Post a Comment