Friday, February 22, 2019

The Last Weekend for February 2019

I can't get a word in edge wise.  Like some people talk and it seems like they want your opinion but they're really not listening.  And I mean LISTENING, as in active listening, not talking over you or being engaged.

And I'm so tired like I can't be bothered to care so each time it's happened I just stop talking.  Because really there's no point of me talking if you're talking over me or distracted and not hearing what I'm saying or don't care.  I get there might be things pawing/needing your attention but if that's the case get back to me when you have the time.  Or if you're talking over me then I'm going to be quiet so you can hear yourself because I'm guessing what you really need is a wall.

/soap box

So while I made a plan for the remainder of February I wasn't very good at sticking to it last night.  And tonight might not be any different as I'm feeling tired.  Plus there's just stuff going on and people are insistent on talking to me so I can't focus.  I'm aggravated again.  And I'm trying to be an active listener but I really want to work on my book.

/frustrated soap box

The weekend goal:
- Finish the **** index cards/prep activity (or at least get myself back on target for the plan I outlined)
- Read

And that's it.  That's all there is.  I'll be content if I get half an hour of reading knowing that I'm trying to finish other things.

Also going to try to work on this attitude/mood.  Was doing okay for a bit but now it's questionable.

/frustrated sigh

I'm done -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment