Wednesday, January 30, 2019

And the first pass at the website is complete...


Just sent my aunt the link to her website this evening with a list of things.  I also attempted the final exam for the WordPress class, got a 69% … Granted out of the 12 lessons (that have 5 chapters in each) I only accessed 4 of them.  So to get 69% is pretty good in my book.

I'll definitely retake it when I get around to working on my own site.  It'll be my third WordPress class at that point (since I'll be retaking this particular one a second time, I did my first class at the community college as a one day training).

Not too much of an update.  Super cold outside and got a bit of a light snow.

At any rate going to drink some water and do some self-healing, intending to pass out at a decent time tonight.

Got one more day of January left, hopefully I'm able to knock out my edit prep hours goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment