Sunday, January 27, 2019

Another Busy Day... Website Building... Movies

Um... watching SNL with James McAvoy hosting and did not know he was Scottish.... And he's speaking.  I think he just got hotter.  Totally deserving this sit down/break for the day while eating a taco salad.   What is it about accents?  I'll watch Black Panther just to hear Chadwick's accent in it.

Anyway I spent WAY more than 4 hours on my aunt's site today.  Had some updates and other glitches plus cooking and doing laundry in between.  Also got in a couple of movies "Hi My Name is Doris" which I really enjoyed even if there were some cringeworthy/awkward moments that annoyed me but there were aspects I could relate to and think Sally Field did a great job.  Kinda could watch it again.  Also watched "Downsizing" today, totally hadn't gone in the direction I thought and enjoyed it as well.

I thought I would get through the WordPress online course with working on the website but actually didn't refer to it as much as I thought I would need to.  And with that said didn't get through that task today.  But will try to work on it through the week.

So weekend to do was still a success even if it only came down to one day and working on the website.  I'm pretty close to presenting a first draft of the site so that makes me excited.

In other news I missed service again today, had some weird dreams that I forgot to write down (due to not having a pen next to my notebook), and made some awesome meals today.  Did an omelet and fried potatoes again for brunch and taco's for dinner (but really became a taco salad since I forgot shells).

Improvise!  Off to relax and down to one load of laundry in the dryer  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment