Wednesday, January 9, 2019

... must finish editorial map ...

Not quite a sad puddle tonight but still a bit down but not crying/sniffling as I was the previous day.

Though I'm mad at myself for not having better time management because I really did want to attend the writer meet up at the library yesterday but I'm going to plan to attend next week. Going to plan to aim to attend both (the one on Monday at Starbucks and the other at the library on Tuesday).

It's a difficult thing to develop relationships/friendships with others.  It takes time to build meaningful ones.... also the task is writing can be a lonesome road in general ::sigh::

That said I was looking over my handwritten goals for January and tried to take some time at lunch to work on my revision prep but that got derailed.

So alas blogging now, about to add 500 words to TYWL and then plan on doing 2 index cards minimum of revision prep for TYW.

Well my PC just did something funky so going to work on the index cards and try to write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment