Friday, January 4, 2019

Weekend Challenge

Weekend challenge = weekend to do

So for this first weekend of the new year it's time I start working on my aunt's website.  I'm also behind in some classes I signed up for so I'm going to at least access the WordPress one and work through it.

I'm trying not to go to overboard with things to do but two major things (to me) from a time perspective would be the website and finishing a book.

The plan for the weekend:
- start website
- finish reading a book
- prep (N19 & TYW)

Also need to see about purchasing Scrivener again. Which sucks because I bought it before but can't find anything regarding my license nor does there appear to be anything on record.

At any rate I better stop watching Daria at some point and try to tackle these things.  Though I might veg the rest of the evening -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment