Thursday, January 31, 2019

I've Suprassed My Number of Post ...

So last year one of my resolutions was to blog twice a week.  Well I fell off that goal pretty quickly.  In face I only have about 11 or 12 entries for the whole of last year.

So far this year I've managed to blog at least once a day every day.  Woo hoo!  I'm definitely setting aside time each night to post.  But even on days I've got a lot going on I try to give myself room to breathe.

For instance I'm writing this entry on 1/17.  And technically this is a busy evening.  Had to visit a relative in the hospital and still need to do some writing tonight for TYWL (however, by the time I post this, future me might have finished it).

What I'm doing is have draft blogs ready to go if ever there is a day I'm too busy and it's too late but I want to update (because I think I've somehow worked out in my head to blog everyday this year).  While my goal is just to blog once a week, I think part of me thinks I might be able to accomplish everyday.

So here I am, writing an entry, not knowing when I might post it but wanting to call out what I'm doing because I think it's easy to get caught up in the hype of appearances especially anything that's meant to relay some sort of online presence.  But I'm definitely not perfect and not trying to be.  I'm just trying to do little hacks that keep me productive so I feel like I'm knicking away at these goals.

Speaking of goals my 2019 goals are still sitting in draft too.  LOL wonder which one I'll end up posting first if/when I have to rely on a draft post..

That said I really do need to go add some words to TYWL.  So far, from a habit standpoint I've managed to do something each day.  Doing the word and habit tracker for GYWO this year (but signed up for the 150k writing goal, I think this will be the year I finally hit it).

No comments:

Post a Comment