Sunday, January 6, 2019

Weekend Update

So it's less than 20 minutes of the weekend and there were some hit/misses.

Hits:
- Started the aunt's website (woo hoo)
- Personal task completed (battery for car & mail check)
- Printed out my next read through
- Prep activity for N19
- Blogging
- Exercise

Misses:
- Did not get caught up in the online WP course :(
- DL Scrivener (something happened when I tried to do it Friday)
- 2k TYWL (got in over 1k though)
- TYW edit prep
- Finish reading a book

Also for a brief 10-15 minutes I did log back into Facebook,  was running late for MSC and thought I'd join from online but apparently I need the app to watch live.  Once I figured that out I just deactivated it again.  It was odd for those minutes I was suddenly overwhelmed by it.  Then got overwhelmed by other things throughout the day.  Eventually had to take some moments to be still and just breathe deeply.

And now it's less than five minutes.

Going to enjoy some more Daria, into season 4 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment