Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Long Weekend 1/18-1/22 Summary... Drum Roll.....

I nearly got through it all :)

There's still time left in the day to tackle the last item but I think I'd rather forego it and just relax a bit before bed.

So a recap of the goals for this past weeks (as well as optional items):
That said, I haven't done too much thinking for the weekend.  

These are the definite items I wish to accomplish:
- Complete the Jan release for work 
- Finish another knitting project 
- Finish an open novel
- Start my RT of BoM
- 2-4 hrs on aunt's website
- 2k to TYWL
- Two good naps

Optional/additional things:
- Read a total of 2 books this weekend (so just getting in one extra)
- Complete TYWL (I'm nearing the 50k mark and would love if I just finished the first draft)
- Catch up in one of my classes (I'se behind in all 3, like weeks behind -_-)
- Finish my aunt's site (dreams.. I know, but at least a first draft of it that I can share with her)
- Editorial Map Index Cards for TYW maybe at least 2-3 (pending I complete the TYWL draft)

I was thinking I might try reading tonight but I really am tired and have a morning appointment so I'm closing the books on the long weekend.  

In other news today was eventual.  It ended up being a 'treat Denise' type of day.  All the more reason I'm not going to stress myself out with that last item and instead consider what I'll make a priority/focus this last week of the month.

Anywho, getting back to today, I went to a salon about my hair and got a ton of into.  Going to looking into seeing a dermatologist but in the meantime continue being vigilant about what I eat.  That said today was supposed to be my vegetarian days and I messed up within the last hour couple hours.  Will try again for another day this week.

But after getting my hair/scalp treated I went to tend to my eyebrows and got those threaded the proceeded to get a couple ear piercings.  One to reopen a hole plus a new one.  And now for the maintenance, lol.  Then hit up the vegan restaurant I like for anti-inflammatory smoothie and kind sammie.  Purchased some crystals, candle, and juniper sage while there.  Did a bit of knitting on the scarf.  And did a couple other runs tonight.  So now I'm in, it's raining and I'm ready to just clean up/load the dishwasher (made spaghetti for dinner), and relax.  

Trying to decide if I'll do any writing tonight... probably will.  I really do need to figure a game plan to tackle the rest of the stuff I have for Jan unless I go ahead and shift some things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment