Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The Day Did Not Go As Planned

In other words expect the unexpected.

This morning I woke up with some stomach issues, did yesterday as well, but I decided if I had them today I was just going to take the day off and read.

And when I say take the day off I mean not only the day job but also the evening job, #WriterLife, because I've done something in that realm EVERY DAY since the New Year and even before then it seems.  I feel as though I've been going, going, going, since Nano 2018 with maybe an occasional day or so break here and there.  However I'd say since the New Year I've definitely been a bit optimal in my strategy to tackle things, which is why last week I commented on it feeling like it'd been more than just a week into the New Year.

That said I was going to take it easy today.  I have a plethora of library books that I want to get into and yesterday while renewing "The Book of M" and "The Burning World", I'd hit my limit with those (had to physically take them back and recheck 'em out), I realized I needed to reprioritize what books needed my attention so I could finish them in time, avoid fines, and get done rather than continually extend.

Well long story short I read one omnibus. And got in an unexpected two hour nap. Stomach is seeming to be a bit funky now but decided to do a semi fast and just going to drink lemon water until I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment