Monday, January 21, 2019

Howl at the Moon, Make Your Wish Come True


We definitely tried to see/be outside for the totality but I think we missed it.

Though I told everyone that during the event we needed to make a wish and in order to cement/confirm the wish you have to howl at the moon.  So we all took a moment and decided on something to wish upon and once you figured it out, howl.  So we howled in a disjointed fashion.  We tried to do it at totality but alas it was cold and even with the multiple warm up breaks it seems like we might've been inside when it did.

It was a late night though and I'm likely going to get in a nap today.  I'm feeling glad I made the weekend to do light because there were definitely some things I couldn't foresee.

That said I did finish my first draft (aka the discovery draft) of 'The Year We Lost".  And now I'm going to sit on it for a bit.  Will now plan on putting more time on TYW.

Started working on a new knitting project (pink and white scarf) while listening to 'Midnight Sun'.  Will definitely have another audio book on deck to see me through this project.

I also started my read-thru of BoM today.  I would have liked to have a concentrated day of reading by some other things came up which needed attention.  That said I did have a nice nap today, woohoo.

And have one more day off before I need to go back to work.  So I'm going to try to get through the last of my to do tomorrow which would be 2-4 hours on the aunt site and finish reading a book.  I picked up "Notes of a Native Son" last night and between it or "Midnight Sun" hoping to finish it tomorrow.

Off to watch some toons for a bit.  Definitely feeling the sleepies hitting me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment