Saturday, January 26, 2019

Weekend To Do 1/27


Well the day definitely didn't go as planned.  Had a surprise visit this morning and more family that came through throughout the day plus a furry friend that led to a day of hosting.

As a side note breakfast was great.  Made some omelets with fried potatoes and I was in zombie mode at 8 ish as I chopped up everything.  Had fell asleep for a bit on the couch the night, woke up at 2am and watched another hour of MF before deciding to go to bed.  So being woken after 5 hours was slightly disorienting.

On Thursday I originally outlined the following things for me to do this weekend:
- Complete one online course from Dec
- 2-4 hours on website

And had several optional things which probably isn't worth mentioning.  If I manage to get through any of those I'll capture it.  However as it is I'm going to focus on the above.  Not even sure I'll make it to service in the morning.  Where there's to be a potluck afterwards and I'd been thinking I'd make a spinach quiche.  Now I just want to use the time to focus on the above.

Though fun thing today was watching several Marvel movies and discussing some theories with my uncle regarding Endgame.  Also it's funny the things one picks up each time watching a movie.  With re-watching Infinity War today I heard Thor say Thanos killed half his people.  Up until then I'd been struggling with what I was told about the comics versus what I'd observed at the beginning of IW (where it appears the whole ship containing the Asgardians was obliterated).  However that doesn't appear to be the case.

There was a lot of Netflix watching today.  Re-watch (for me) of Infinity War, Thor: Ragnarok, Solo, and Bird Box.  With ending the day the final bits of time watching some of the Office and then Adventure Time.

At any rate need to clean a bit and try to make some progress on a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment