Monday, January 7, 2019

Revision Prep - TYW

Take # 38409328390284-932

I've been trying to revise/edit "The Three Year War" for some at least a couple of years.  Last year I came across Janice Hardy's Revision Workshop and tried to make it my focus to follow along with it but I got overwhelmed and just stopped.

So going to try again (if at first you don't succeed...) And was also thinking of doing a vlog to keep myself more accountable.  I reached out to Janice to get her approval and as long as I provide credit she's okay with it.  Now to actually follow through on it -_-

I was hoping I'd have my old Scrivener for the TYW accessible since one of the editing prep activities was something I did when writing it but I think I'm going to continue to proceed with hand writing the index card system I started.  Since I can't access it (TYW appears to only be on my broken laptop).

And at the pace I'm going I might end up tackling the workshop the same month it'd been run some odd years ago.

At any rate, going to try to add some words to TYWL now and planning to attend a writing meetup tomorrow (if I don't work too late).  I missed the Starbucks one tonight but hoping to start attending it again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment