Friday, January 25, 2019

No To Do List... Busy Day


All that is to say is that I'll likely post my to do list tomorrow.  Thankfully I figured it out yesterday night since today was WAY busy with two dr. appts, work, grocery, plus babysitting three kids under 4.

But we survived.  I didn't get through as many items in my task list for work. I think on Sunday I'm going to make a plan.  As long as no bad weather hits I'll likely stay late on Monday and get through the big item stuff,  Will likely either make a big dinner Sunday so there are leftovers for Monday or do a crockpot dish for Monday (so I'm not worrying).  /random

It was great having all the little ones around but they were definitely going going going and there was some creative organizing to ensure coverage.

And now I'm finally sitting.  I seem to always post late.  Well I'm a night owl when it comes to writing anyway.  Speaking of I should write something...

Also January is almost over and I still haven't posted my goals for the year.  Will try to get around to doing that this week, it's just sitting as a draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment