Saturday, January 12, 2019

Weekend Progress Report 1/11 - 1/13


I hit my goal of 2k today.  In fact nearly had a 5k day but reached a good stopping point for TYWL.  I am nearing 50k and trying to think how to handle the story.  This is probably the most I've ever skipped around with a story.  But I'm hoping with it being so chaotic that it might make for a more streamlined revision process especially since I came with so many different ideas as I wrote to discover what this story was about.

Of course I went into it with the idea I'd had for it years ago and since sprinkled a bit more with the things that came to me late last year and now as I've written more today I wonder more what will the story look like when it's all said and done  But I'm nearing the end.  Knowing that when I do sit back to it a lot of it will likely be taken out in order to shape it into the story it wants to be.

At any rate working on some prep activity then might knit a bit (or just watch a movie).  Since I spent way more time with TYWL than I intended to.  But two things have been checked off the to do list, so yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment