Friday, January 11, 2019

While the Snow is on Pause .... Weekend To Do for 1/11-1/13

Figured I'd hop on here to declare my weekend to do.  After much back and forth on rather I should set my goals around time or not, I think I've finally come up with something I can live with.  And again not going overboard so I can have more successes this weekend.

Goal for this weekend:
- 2k toward TYWL
- 2-4 hours of revision time for TYW (expectation of 2 revision index cards minimum for editorial map)
- 3-5 hours of knitting (hoping to put finishing touches on one of the hats I made after I finally decided to make the fuzzy topper)
- finish reading one of the 20948329084023 books I have open, lol seriously... in order to stay on track for Goodreads Reading Challenge I need to read 2ish books a month
- 2 hours on aunt's website
- N19 prep activity (5min free writing, character, world building, etc)

So unlike last weekend I'm not going to concern myself with catching up on the classes.  I might next weekend but for this one I want to keep it light since earlier today I had the bright idea to make this a 'do nothing' weekend.  But I know me.  So instead I'm going to try for a light work load with some relaxing.

That said I am tracking 3 items to do for January and one of them I haven't started but I'm not going to panic  I'm going to make these small knicks and continue to keep myself accountable.

In unrelated news, did a check on some of my debts today.  I have 4 that are all under 1k!  Like the end is definitely in sight :)

Okay, off to do a bit of writing for TYWL before checking out and watching Bob's Burger & The Simpsons ^_^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment