Thursday, January 24, 2019

So very cold...


I really didn't want to go outside today but alas I forgot to meal prep for dinner tonight so I did run out to get something.

That aside second day in the row that I've worked on/written down some marketing strategies for TYW.  I still have the task of completing my editing prep :(  And with their only being one weekend in January left I think this weekend will likely be dedicated to hunkering down to catch up on classes.  I've not officially come up with my to do list but I think more and more I might extend my January goals into February.

I need to pick up a light writing project just so I can ensure I'm doing some minimal writing, since finishing TYWL I haven't done anything toward a story.  

I do need to figure out some targets and work backwards.  That might be the *fun* thing to do this weekend since the classwork will likely zap me of energy (as there are three of them to try to finish).  If I'm lucky I'll at least complete 1 of the 3 and only need to re-take 2 later.  However I'll consider it successful if I can complete 2 of the three classes before the month is out.  And right now I'm thinking CS will be the one that takes a backseat.

About to watch some Modern Family, eat my sticky rice, and drink lemon water.

No comments:

Post a Comment